Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Still Cool and Have it Totally Together

Last night I stayed home instead of going out with friends because my son was sick.  This morning I finished my trip to Wal-Mart with a box full of Mac N' Cheese spilling out onto the floor because my toddler had chewed a hole in it while we shopped.  And then, at the checkout I realized that I had put my wallet in my "going out on a date" purse last night and the "mom purse" I was carrying had NO MONEY IN IT.  The checker looked at me like I was a crazy woman.  I was feeling a little, I don't know, unfabulous.  But, luckily for me my friend told me about this video.  And now, I feel totally affirmed.  I'm a mom....and I'm SUPER COOL.  Really, I think I watched this ten times and cracked up laughing.  You gotta watch...

Yeah, I've just risen to a new LEVEL of cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment