Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Coming

It was too fun.  There was hiking and slip n' sliding and campfires and family.  There was horseback riding and cousins and barbeques and sunshine. It was vacation.  I wanted to blog, really I did, but I just couldn't.  I was living in a world where I don't have to worry about what to make for dinner and everyone sleeps in until 8:00am whenever they please.

  But, alas, today it comes to an end.  And tomorrow morning I board the plane and head home....me, my three kids, my four carry on bags, two carseats, and the four 50 pound bags I will check.  Why did I need all this stuff, I don't know.  But, let's hope we all make it home with smiles on our faces. 

So much to blog about...campfire chocolate eclairs, hobo dinners, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...  But first things first.  There is no food in my fridge at home and what in the world will I make for dinner tomorrow?  Ah, back to real life.  Luckily I love my real life too.
I'm coming soon :)

1 comment: