Friday, September 10, 2010

My Camera....Oh How I Miss You

If there's one thing in my little blogging world that I depend on it's my camera.  Because, let's be honest, you don't want a whole bunch of posts with no pictures now do you?  I am often guilty of just skimming through blogs and enjoying the pictures without paying much attention to the text at all.  My camera was not the best thing in the world but at least it provided a visual....until this week.  My wonderful, dear, sweet and incredibly forgetful husband seems to have misplaced it...at work....only it's not where he thinks he left it anymore.  And, at this point it seems unlikely that it will show up.

Not to worry, I handle these things in stride now.  We have lost many items over the years and I have many countless trips to deliver keys when he can't find them or even bring gas when he forgot to fill up and ran out on the freeway.  He is highly educated and wonderful....just very forgetful :)

So, here I sit.  No pictures whatsoever and a question on my mind....will he be buying me a new camera?  And, what kind of camera will it be.  Dare I dream of a ...gulp....NICE camera?!  Time will tell. Until then I happily accept any camera suggestions and respectfully take a few days off to find some way to put pictures back on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is really forgetful. Kody would tell me stories about things he has lost of forgotten. I hope he does get you a nice camera. You deserve something every once in a while, right?

    ReplyDelete